Hurrah, it's warm and sunny here in the UK, therefore there will be an abundance of men walking through the city with their T-shirts off and burnt shoulders (and they never look like Channing Tatum).
We LOVE the summer but slapping on the sun cream when you still want to apply makeup can be a little bothersome. When you are laying on the beach it's no drama to look like a greasy chip but when you still need to head off to work then an oily textured sun cream is the worst, especially if you have a combination or oily skin type...just gross.
La Roche-Posay have recently launched their Anthelios range of sun protection and the hero product among this collection is their tinted dry touch gel-cream.
What are its benefits?..
- Very high protection of 50+ broad spectrum
- Suitable for sensitive and sun intolerant skin
- Dry texture is amazing on an oily skin type
- Anti oxidant formula
- Tinted to a flesh tone which will blend into light through to olive skin tones, sadly darker skins would look ashy wearing this.
- Feels totally dry after applying so no oily residue or sheen.
- Water resistant (not waterproof)
- Smells delicious
- Smallish 50ml tube makes it very transportable
The tint that this provides will blur out skin tone but ot won't really provide much coverage. As mentioned in my points, it also would make a darker skin tone look a little ashy.
Quite fragranced but it is a very nice scent..kind of reminds us of Chanel Chance if you have ever sniffed that! This sun cream is £18.00 for 50ml.
Also in June LRP are launching their UV patch which you apply to the skin. It will monitor your sun exposure and changes colour depending on the level of UV on your skin. You may have seen a few celebs wandering around with this on recently. If you are interested in the patch you can join the waiting list from today (May 6th) ready for it's launch in June. Join the list here.