Some are new for 2016 and some are old favourites.
1. Tisty tosty special edition bath bomb for Valentines. They look so beautiful on a dish next to your bath. Pale pink heart bomb infused with dried rosebuds which float out into your bath. Sicilian lemon oil and jasmine leave your bath water fragranced with a zesty fresh scent.
2. Lover lamp limited edition bath bomb. Packed with organic cocoa butter and vanilla for a moisturising bath soak.
3. New Heart throb bubbleroon. Features a golden glitter Shea butter layer sandwiched between two red hearts fragranced with Frangipani and Sicilian lemon.
4. Moisturising lip balm, great for dry winter ravaged lips. Leaves the lips with a moisturising sheen.
5. Sex Bomb is an old favourite at Lush. Scented with mood enhancing Ylang Ylang and Clary sage. fizzes up and leaves your bath water baby pink.
6. Sugar scrub and tiny red hearts (edible too) will polish away dry skin. A great prep for your lipstick.
7. Unicorn Bubble bar with Lavender and Neroli leaves your skin with a lustrous sheen.
8. A great choice for your bedtime bath. Pure Lavender oil clears the mind and relaxes ready for a restful nights sleep.
9. Rose Jam Bubbleroom is a rose infused bath product with a jam of lemon, rose and geranium oil.
A nice selection of affordable little treats for this Valentines Day all available here.