Their newest foundation Nude Air launches this March and is the first serum based foundation Dior have created.
A lightweight foundation which gives a natural coverage with a natural matte finish, almost powder like.
What's good about it?..
- It really is as light as air. It leaves zero residue on the skin so is suitable for a normal to combination or oily skin.
- It has a beautiful soft focus finish which gives skin an almost diffused effect.
- There is no high radiance reflecting from this, just a totally natural highlight. The kind of fresh radiance you get when you have had a rich face mask on.
- The scent. I LOVE it. This foundation is infused with Cranberry oil. After sniffing the bottle for ten minutes I think it's this I can smell. It is quite a strong scent that I could smell all day on my skin so if you are not a fan of overly scented products you may not enjoy this.
- The finish could be mistaken for a sheer powder.
- The dropper style application. I'm sure lots of people like these but I find them so messy. I always drop blobs of foundation onto my carpet. It's best to drop a little onto your brush and buff in. The foundation is too runny to drop straight onto the face.
- It didn't perform as well on textured skin. If you have dry patches or flaky skin around dried out blemishes then this may not be the best choice. The matte finish tends to cling a little to the dryness. Also if you have enlarged pores it didn't help to minimise.
- Because this foundation gives you a real soft focus it does sit a little on the fine downy hair. If you are someone who has the peach fuzz effect to your cheeks then this will highlight it a little I'm afraid.
- Only has six shades and doesn't cater for deeper skin tones.
Testing while I type!..
|Shade 020 Light Beige|
30ml bottle available in March for £33.00