We were on stage for two hours and answered lots of the audiences beauty related questions and our story behind the creation of Pixiwoo.
We were asked what were our favourite products which can be purchased from the stores around Covent Garden.
Here are our must haves.....
- Chanel Pirate Nail Varnish-The ultimate pillar box red, perfect anytime of the year but especially great for Christmas.
- Aveda stress Fix body cream-Super nourishing body cream with the soothing scent of French lavender and Clary Sage.
- Jo Malone Vitamin E Body scrub-Gentle body scrub which sloughs away dead skin cells. My skin is ridiculously soft after using this.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzer in Medium 2- Contains the perfect amount of yellow and pink pigments to ensure a natural sun kissed tone.
- Dior L'Or Perfume-This scent oozes luxury and smells so expensive! I always get asked what I'm wearing every time I spritz this on.
- MAC Face and Body foundation-My go to foundation for everyday. Light but still buildable this makes skin look healthy and radiant.
- Urban Decay All nighter Eyeliner Pencil-Twist up pencil in intense black which glides on and will not budge. Perfect for when you don't have time to touch up.
We had so much fun at the event and it was great to meet lots of you who turned out on a cold afternoon!
|Photo from @OneLittleVice|
|Photo from @Hellyho|
|Can you spot some of our family in the front row!? Photo from @CoventGardenLDN|