“OZ the Great and Powerful” London Premiere
February 28, 2013
Look by Tracey Levy for Laura Mercier
Makeup artist Tracey Levy created a “modern and sexy” makeup look for Kunis, who stars in the upcoming movie, “OZ the Great and Powerful.” Levy noted that for this premiere, Kunis turned to a soft, sexy Alexander McQueen evening gown “with a bit of mystery.” Tracey says that both she and Kunis were pleased with the final look, which she described as “so sexy, while yet so feminine.”
- Tracey prepped Mila's skin with RéVive Intensité Moisture Serum Extrême (£220.00) to restore the skin’s natural moisture, followed by Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (£18.50) to ensure her makeup looked fresh through the entire evening.
- She then applied Laura Mercier Oil-Free Suprême Foundation in Sunny Beige (£33.00) to even Mila' skin. She applied “a touch” of Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-3 (£26.00) around the nose and under eyes to conceal minor imperfections.
- Then applied a dusting of Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder in Universal (£29.00) to set the look. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2 (£18.50) set the under-eye area.
- Tracey then contoured Mila's cheekbones using Laura Mercier Bronzing Powder in Golden Bronze (£26.00) and dusted the powder onto her neck and chest to give her a glow from head-to-toe.
- She used Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Peach Mosaic (£31.00) to highlight the star’s upper cheekbones.
- Lastly, she applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Praline (£20.50) onto the upper apples of the cheeks and blended the shade with the existing shimmer.
“SOFT GREY LAVENDER SMOKEY” EYES:
- Tracey applied Laura Mercier Eye Canvas in EC-2 (£22.50) to ensure that Mila’ eye makeup would last throughout the entire evening.
- Next, she lightly dabbed Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Silver (£18.50) onto the middle of the eye lid to add a highlighting effect.
- Then she smudged Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Amethyst (£20.50) into the crease and along the top and bottom lashlines.
- To add depth, Tracey used Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir (£18.50) to line the eyes. She also applied Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye liner in Black Ebony (£18.50) along the water line.
- Next, she filled in Mila's eyebrows using Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Deep Blonde (£16.50) and set them with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel (£16.50).
- Tracey finished the eyes by applying two generous coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara (£18.50) to the top and bottom lashes.
- Tracey lightly lined the lips using Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Naked (£16.50).
- To complete the look, she lightly applied Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Colour in Nude Lips (£17.00) using her finger.
Thanks to Laura Mercier for sending us these details. You can watch us getting ready for the premiere in the vlog below, or watch the red carpet on the video at the bottom.